Main Content


Hot Ashes Cause Garage Fire in Waltham

avatar image
December 26, 2022 | MASSACHUSETTS PETER LOBO, Correspondent
This article is a direct street report from our correspondent and has not been edited by the 1st Responder newsroom.

WALTHAM, MA - On the night of December 26, 2022, the owner of 138 Warren Street put a bag of ashes from his wood stove outside by his garage. The ashes ignited, causing heavy damage to his garage. Waltham Engines 2 and 3, Rescue, Tower 1 and Medic 1 responded. Squad 5 was the RIT. The fire was extinguished by Engine 3, and there were no injuries.

avatar image
PETER LOBOCorrespondent

No information from the author.