Main Content


Mendon chimney fire

This article is a direct street report from our correspondent and has not been edited by the 1st Responder newsroom.

MENDON, NY - On Saturday, December 17, at 3:15 p.m., Mendon, Honeoye Falls and Fishers fire departments responded to a chimney fire at 51 Taylor Road in Mendon.

The fire was contained to the chimney with no damage to the structure.

There were no injuries reported.

Rush firefighters were placed on standby at the Mendon fire station during the incident.

avatar image
JEFFREY ARNOLDSenior Correspondent

No information from the author.