Main Content


Warner Residents Start House Fire While Attempting to Thaw Frozen Pipes

This article is a direct street report from our correspondent and has not been edited by the 1st Responder newsroom.

WARNER, NH - A second-alarm fire tore through a cape, completely destroying the home in Warner on Sunday afternoon, February 5th. While trying to thaw their pipes with a blowtorch, homeowners on Poverty Plains Road caught their house on fire. The home was a total loss as firefighters battled heavy fire on arrival along with snow, freezing temperatures and icy conditions. No injuries were reported.

avatar image
JAY HEATHCorrespondent

No information from the author.