Gloucester County EMS
December 06, 2021 | NEW JERSEY CHRIS DENTON, Correspondent
Photo by CHRIS DENTON
This article is a direct street report from our correspondent and has not been edited by the 1st Responder newsroom.
The Emergency Equipment Sales of Ewing New Jersey Ambulance Division has delivered the 4th custom Excellance Type III Ambulance to Gloucester County EMS.
This unit features the following:
- Ford E-450 Gas Chassis
- Custom 100% Welded Aluminum Module
- Custom Interior Cabinetry
- Secondary/Redundant Air Conditioning System
- Whelen LED Warning and Scene Light Package
- Point-to-Point, Field Repairable Electrical System
- Heavy Duty Stainless-Steel 206 Door Latches with Cast Housings
- Custom Paint and Graphics
- Stryker Performance Load Stretcher Retention System
- Stryker Power Pro Stretcher