Main Content

news

Fire Damages Mulconry's Irish Pub in Fairport

By JEFFREY ARNOLD, Senior Correspondent | December 06, 2020 | NEW YORK

Story No. 120720118

Fairport, NY - On Sunday, December 6th at 8:07 P.M., Fairport firefighters responded to a fire at Mulconry's Irish Pub, located at 17 Lift Bridge Lane. Fire units went on location with smoke showing from the occupied restaurant. All of the patrons and employees were able to safely evacuate the structure. The blaze was brought under control in about 30 minutes. Fairport firefighters were assisted at the scene by the East Rochester and Penfield Fire Departments. The fire is believed to have originated in the area of a fireplace on the first floor. There were no injuries reported.

This article is a direct street report from our correspondent and has not been edited by the 1st Responder newsroom.