Main Content


Dryer Catches Fire in Manchester Apartment Building

This article is a direct street report from our correspondent and has not been edited by the 1st Responder newsroom.

On 11/22/2023, the Manchester Fire Department responded to Country Club Drive for a fire alarm sounding. While en route, Fire Alarm received a call from the premises that a dryer was on fire in the laundry room. A full box was then dispatched to the scene. The fire was contained to the dryer and was extinguished soon after arrival of Engine 4 and Truck 6.

avatar image
SEAN FESKOCorrespondent

No information from the author.