Dryer Catches Fire in Manchester Apartment Building
Photo by Sean Fesko/911 ERVFirefighters first knocked the fire down inside and then removed the dryer for overhaul.
On 11/22/2023, the Manchester Fire Department responded to Country Club Drive for a fire alarm sounding. While en route, Fire Alarm received a call from the premises that a dryer was on fire in the laundry room. A full box was then dispatched to the scene. The fire was contained to the dryer and was extinguished soon after arrival of Engine 4 and Truck 6.