Lakeville house fire
Photo by Jeffrey Arnold/@firephoto25House fire on Pebble Beach Road in Lakeville.
Photo by Jeffrey Arnold/@firephoto25
LAKEVILLE, NY - On Monday, November 20, at 8:42 p.m., Town of Livonia Fire Departments (Lakeville, Livonia and Hemlock), along with East Avon FAST and Livonia EMS responded to a report from a a neighbor of an air conditioner on fire at 3599 Pebble Beach Road in Lakeville.
Units arrived on location with an air conditioner on fire with extension to a dwelling.
The blaze declared under control at 9:17 a.m.
There were no injuries.
Geneseo Fire Department provided a fill-in at the Lakeville fire station.