Main Content

news

Smoke in residence

By BOB MCCORMICK, Correspondent | October 29, 2020 | NEW YORK

Story No. 102920107

Dan Leghorn and Winona Lake FD and Coldenham FD tanker responded to smoke in upper floor of residence of 159 Heather Circle on October 29. Dan Leghorn hit hydrant infront of residence,firefighters used image camera to check top floor,power was shut off to residence. Deputy Orange County Fire Coordinator 36-13 was at scene. Source of smoke was due to incense that was burning in upstairs bedroom. All units returned to quarters.

This article is a direct street report from our correspondent and has not been edited by the 1st Responder newsroom.