Main Content


Concord Working Fire Caused by Ceiling Fan

This article is a direct street report from our correspondent and has not been edited by the 1st Responder newsroom.

CONCORD, NH - On June 20th, city firefighters were dispatched to an apartment building in the south end for a report of a "ceiling fan" on fire. The time of the Box was 8:50 P.M. as first due Engine 4 arrived to find heavy smoke showing and transmitted the working fire. The fire on the second-floor of the building caused damage to the apartment and extended into the roof. Firefighters made a quick knock down and no injuries were reported.

avatar image
JAY HEATHCorrespondent

No information from the author.