Chichester battles house fire
Photo by Jay HeathHeavy fire was showing from the roof from this woodstove pipe !
Photo by Jay HeathA Loudon firefighter wets down the soffits along the roof line.
Photo by Jay HeathLoudon Tower opens ups the roofline to extinguish pockets of fire
Photo by Jay Heath First due City Firefighter Matt Hamilton from the Concord Heights firehouse, Engine 7 and Rescue 7 where first due along with Epsom Fire Dept.s crew.
Chichester, NH January 22- Firefighters quickly put out a fire in a home Sunday morning which was likely started by the wood stove. All residents escaped without injuries as first due Epsom and Concord Fire arrived to fire showing from the roof. A quick aggressive
interior attack knock down the initial heavy fire and the 2nd alarm companies arrived to for overhaul and checking for extension ! Chichester full-time crew was at Concord Hospital ER with a EMS transport. Automatic Mutual Aid responses are key to success in battling fires in this rural area.