Main Content

news

Chimney fire in Botetourt

By BECKY ROBINETTE WRIGHT, Senior Correspondent | February 11, 2022 | VIRGINIA

Story No. 021122102


BOTETOURT COUNTY,VA-Firefighters from Fincastle and Troutville stations were dispatched on Feb. 2, in the early a.m., for a chimney fire, in the 400 block of Farmers Road.

Officials said there wasn't any extensions, just fire in the chimney.

No injuries were reported.

This article is a direct street report from our correspondent and has not been edited by the 1st Responder newsroom.