Main Content


Smoke inside residence

This article is a direct street report from our correspondent and has not been edited by the 1st Responder newsroom.

Plattekill FD responded to a report of smoke inside residence at 223 Forest Road on January 22nd. Plattekill Command requested.
Coldenham FD FAST TEAM and Cronomer Valley FD ladder to scene. Firefighters entered basement area and determined. It was a
furnace problem- All mutual aid was canceled. Oil burner repair man was called. Plattekill FD picked up and returned to quarters.

avatar image
BOB MCCORMICKCorrespondent

No information from the author.