Main Content

news

Dryer Fire Damages Hudson Home

By PATRICK KERRIGAN, Correspondent | January 17, 2021 | NEW HAMPSHIRE

Story No. 011821102

Hudson, NH - Hudson Firefighters were dispatched to the corner of Central Street at Maple Avenue for a building fire on January 17th. Upon arrival, companies had smoke showing from floor 2 of the two-and-a-half story wood-frame. Crews found a dryer fire on floor 2 with a heavy smoke condition throughout. The fire was knocked down in a short amount of time and crews remained on scene ventilating.

This article is a direct street report from our correspondent and has not been edited by the 1st Responder newsroom.