Main Content


Construction worker electrocuted at construction site

This article is a direct street report from our correspondent and has not been edited by the 1st Responder newsroom.

A 52-year-old male working at a condo under construction at 405 North Miramar (A1A). Moving rebar and came in contact with an electrical line; received electrical burns to the hands and being transported to an area hospital (by First Flight) he was alert and breathing at the time of transport. Melbourne Fire Department bought in a High Angle Rescue Team to assist Indialantic Fire Department and Brevard County Fire Rescue in the operation. BCFR transported the patient to a Landing Zone to link up with Holmes Reginal Center First Flight Helicopter.

avatar image
JULIAN LEEKCorrespondent

No information from the author.