Main Content


Portable Heater Causes Bow House Fire

This article is a direct street report from our correspondent and has not been edited by the 1st Responder newsroom.

BOW, NH - On the morning of November 25th, residents were alerted to a fire in the rear sun room of their home at 302 Page Road. Concord fire alarm received a 911 call from the homeowner reporting that their porch was on fire in the rear of the house at around 5:30 A.M. Bow Fire, along with automatic mutual aid, was dispatched as several 911 calls started coming in reporting the house fire. First due firefighters found heavy fire showing and an aggressive fire attack was made, knocking down most of the fire in the rear of the home. Fire had already extended and caused major damage throughout the house. Fire was believed to have started by a portable heater in the sun room, and no injuries were reported.

avatar image
JAY HEATHCorrespondent

No information from the author.