Main Content


Smoke inside residence

This article is a direct street report from our correspondent and has not been edited by the 1st Responder newsroom.

Cronomer Valley FD responded to smoke inside of a residence at 1556 State Route 300 on November 21. Car one arrived and smoke was coming out of residence

smoke alarm was sounding. Firefighters a arrived and entered residence-attice are was clear power shut off at box. Firefighters set up exhause fan to ventilate smoke 

from residence. Boiler malfunction-home owner to contact company. 

avatar image
BOB MCCORMICKCorrespondent

No information from the author.