Chimney fire in Conesus
Photo by Jeffrey Arnold/@firephoto25Fire on Woodland Drive in Conesus.
CONESUS, NY - On Saturday, November 18, at 10:06 p.m., Conesus Fire Department and Livonia EMS responded to a house fire at 6347 Woodland Drive.
Upon investigation, it was determined that there was a chimney fire with some possible extension under a metal roof.
Mutual aid was requested to the scene from Springwater and Hemlock fire departments. All units were clear of the scene in about two hours.
There were no injuries reported.
Livonia F.D. provided a fill in at the Conesus fire station.
The Red Cross was assisting the displaced homeowner.