Main Content


Trailer fire in Hemlock

This article is a direct street report from our correspondent and has not been edited by the 1st Responder newsroom.

HEMLOCK, NY - On Wednesday, August 24, at 4:13 p.m., Town of Livonia fire departments (Hemlock, Livonia and Lakeville), along with Livonia EMS, East Avon (FAST) and tankers from Honeoye and Lima were dispatched to 49 Greene Village Drive for the report of a trailer fire.

Units arrived on location with smoke showing, and located a fire in the bedroom which was quickly extinguished.

The Livingston County Office of Emergency Management determined that the cause of the blaze was an overheated power strip.

The displaced residents were being assisted by the Red Cross.

avatar image
JEFFREY ARNOLDSenior Correspondent

No information from the author.