Main Content

news

Stove sparking

By BOB MCCORMICK, Correspondent | January 22, 2021 | NEW YORK

Story No. 012221101

Good Will FD responded to a residence at 59 D Alphonso Road on January 21 report of stove sparking. Firefighters arrived and residents were out of house. Firefighters disconnected power to stove,moved stove away from wall and checked for extensions. Home owner advised to contact Central Hudson. Fire department returned to quarters.

This article is a direct street report from our correspondent and has not been edited by the 1st Responder newsroom.