Main Content


Electrical Issue Causes Garage Fire in Lee

This article is a direct street report from our correspondent and has not been edited by the 1st Responder newsroom.

LEE, ME - Lee Fire Rescue responded to a reported garage fire on Arab Rd., January 12th. The first firefighter arrived to find flames and heavy smoke visible from the rear of the garage. Units responded quickly and had an excellent knock down on the fire, which stopped its spread to the home. The cause of the fire was determined to be from an electrical issue.

avatar image
DIANA WHITECorrespondent

No information from the author.